Security Notice for Applicants visiting Belgium/ Luxemburg Visa Application Centre
Due to security reasons the following items will not be permitted or stored inside the Visa Application Centre.
- All battery operated or electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, cameras, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3's, floppies, laptops, or portable music players.
- All bags such as travel bags, back packs, briefcases, suitcases, leather / jute / cloth bags and zip folders. Only a plastic bag containing your application related papers would be permitted.
- Sealed envelopes or packages.
- Any inflammable item such as matchboxes/ lighters/ fuel etc.
- Any sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail files and other items may be prohibited based on the discretion of the security staff.
- Weapon or weapon like objects or explosive material of any kind.
The list provided above is not finite. Other items may be prohibited based on security staff's discretion. The security staff is authorized to check applicant’s bags at any time during the visa application process.
Due to security concerns, we do not permit interested parties such as friends, relatives or business contacts to accompany visa applicants. However, interpreters are allowed to accompany hearing-impaired applicants or physically challenged applicants.
Please Note: There is no facility to store the above prohibited items at the Visa Application Centre. Applicants are requested to make alternate arrangements to keep the same before entry into the centre.